So, you’ve made it to mid-career…now what?
Mid-career can be a pivotal period in the life of a faculty member.
Join us for the COM-T Mid-Career Academic Intentional Development (COMMAND) workshop.
- Who: Current faculty members at COM-T with 5-12 years in academic medicine
- When: Wednesday January 31st, 2024, 12-5pm
- Where: Lodge on the Desert
Take this time for yourself to:
- Reflect on your successes
- Revisit and reinvent your goals
- Strategize your path forward
- Connect with faculty across the College and expand your network
Final agenda to follow.
Space is limited.
Please use the link below to reserve your spot by Friday December 1st:
Please contact Eva Sanchez (email@example.com) with any questions.
If plans change and you are unable to attend, please let Eva know ASAP.
This event is sponsored by the Dean’s Council on Faculty Affairs (DCFA).