Emeritus Status Request

Faculty who retire from the University in good standing, have served a minimum of fifteen years, and receive approval from the President are given the title of Emeritus.  Documentation from the department head and dean (or designee) must be forwarded to the Office of the Provost for review. 

Instructions for applying for Emeritus Status